Wednesday 12 March 2014

More of Fiona's questions

For post 250 of my blog it is time i answered Fiona's extra questions:

She wanted to know what Graeme most likes about playing with me.  Unfortunately i got the question slightly wrong when i asked his opinion and asked him which implement he most likes to use on me. 

His answer is the violet wand.

What an amazing thing that is. Who knew that you could be turned on by different gadgets on the end of an electric current like that? He loves my reaction to it, particularly on my nipples and clit (where else). As far as i understand this is not a gadget that is right for all, but it definitely is good for me, especially near the beginning of a session. i think it probably starts the process as i move into sub space.

Question 2 is about what he thinks about my blog. 

I was open about it from the beginning and didn't want him finding it by accident. What he says about it is that it tells him about me. It tells him about my journey and about what i have thought about the different things i have done along the way.

He sees it as an important part of our continuing journey as a place i can talk about how i feel about things and a place i might say things that i can't tell him. So far that hasn't happened, but it is a distinct possibility that it will.

He is clear that i am free to say whatever i want here. But we have discussed that it needs to be a place for me to explain me, and as such won't be about me bragging about the wonderful sex i have had. Of course, that might well come through.

I see this blog as a place i will now consider my increasingly submissive self and the relationship Graeme and i have together. It will also be about the other parts of our lives, His other relationship and mine.

As i mentioned earlier i am about to (on 1st April) enter year 3 of this journey. i have to admit that this is an exciting time for us both and one which i intend to continue to describe here.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, 250!!! Congrats!!!

    Thank you also for answering my questions. I look forward to reading the next 250! Happy journeying!

    Hugs,
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete