Friday 31 August 2012

30 Days of submission - Day 4

So we reach day 4, and the chance to explore whether or not i have any dominant tendencies of if i might want to switch.  I am going to split the question so it is easier to answer:

Do you switch into a dominant role at any time? 

In terms of my relationship with Sir i am happy as things are, i have no desire to switch to any kind of dominance. Sir has no desire to be my submissive and i don't need any other submissive. At work, i am as i am and that is relatively dominant as befits the job i do. I have no young children to exert my authority on and things are calm.


If you are in a domestic discipline relationship, are there things that you maintain control over? 

I am not in that kind of relationship with anyone, though as i have said a number of times i do rather more for hubby than is good for me or for him. But we are where we are. I have control of the finances since he hasn't bothered himself with internet banking. This does mean however i can buy a corset or sex toy and he is none the wiser if he doesn't see the post arrive.

Are you a “switch” in BDSM terms? If not, have you ever thought about it or given thought to why it’s not for you?

No. I came into this knowing who and what i was and wanted to be. That hasn't changed; can't see why it would. I like giving up control. I like placing my trust in Sir and long may it continue.

Message to Sir

This is not altogether slutty, but just to say i am 6lb closer to the corset....



 

 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting closer to the corset! I have to get one of those!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. go for it they are wonderful - do amazing things for the female form. I just mis-measured myself and need to lose a few pounds to get mine on. I think i am probably pretty close to it now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. honest - it's an amazing piece to own and wear. love it. still. and congratz on getting closer and closer!!!

      Delete