Sunday 14 October 2012

So.......

i think that it is true to say that right now my life is much too busy. This may well be short lived, but right now that is what i think. This is the first time i have sat on my own sofa since Wednesday evening, not that i haven't had a good time sitting on other sofas (or a even chaise longue) you understand.

After leaving Sir's on Friday morning, i spent the morning with my work colleagues at a conference (useful and interesting if a little gloomy about the future of our sector of the NHS, but that is another story entirely). i then drove home, collected hubby and some clothes etc, drove to the town when my son is at university and dropped off a ticket to a football match i had purchased for him (i am the softest mum ever) and on to our weekend away at a seaside town. Bearing in mind that Sir lives by the sea, i was grateful that when my parents invited us on this trip it was to entirely different seaside area (this is of course an island so the chance of that is high). I traveled though 7 English Counties that day, but got to see lots of roads, fields, cars and trucks. I had a great weekend, thanks for asking, but this madness makes Thursday night with Sir feel all the more like it took place a long long time ago!

However i will attempt to record some of what occurred here, since that is the purpose of this blog and i am already at least 100 words into this post.

I arrived slightly stressed. He wanted seamed stockings, so i stopped at motorway services to change from the ones i had worn all day, only to find them laddered. I added to this by putting my finger through them again. So i reverted to the pair i had arrived in, only to find that they too were laddered. Then just as i pulled up my boss phoned, and having missed the call i felt i should try to call her back but was unable to get through. Luckily for me He was taking no nonsense from me. I was soon on my knees sucking his cock. Shortly afterwards i was on all fours while he spanked me with the lead to my collar!

We have recently discovered that i respond very well when he slaps my pussy with whatever he happens to be using, to by the time i made it upstairs, i had a sore backside and sore but very wet pussy. He stripped me, except for stockings (he said the ladder was strangely fetching) and heels. Then applied nipple clamps, one of which some how very quickly made its way to my clit! Within about 30 minutes of my arrival he had allowed me to cum 3 times and had released himself within my arse (mind you it was the first time we had seen each other for a month).

Thankfully things slowed down from then on in. I will write more about that tomorrow when i have had some time to think about the whole thing a bit more from the comfort of my own sofa. All i can say is it was beyond fantastic and i am aiming for more of the same very soon. Maybe even this week if Sir can accommodate me!

8 comments:

  1. It's amazing and wonderful, the things they consider "slightly fetching..." It sounds like a marvelous start to your time together.

    aisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks aisha, i quite agree - that's how i ended up in some of the humiliating positions i have found myself in i think!

      Delete
  2. oh sounds delicious!

    glad you had a great time together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fondles, yes it was particularly great. Got some more to write about!

      Delete
  3. Although you arrived stressed, it seems like he found a way to rid you of that stress. Wow, clamp on your clit, have you done that before? How was it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear you both had fun! I'm always surprised at the things some men find fetching~!
    I'm facing a clit clamping.. do tell how it was, please~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks SirQsmlb and nbs. This is the second time He has clamped my clit and after the initial pain at having something quite so firm applied there it gives you the most amazing sensations. It is particularly good if you find it difficult to cum through penetration alone! I have had amazing orgasms with it which just carry on after the clamp is removed. Worth trying in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are your favorite clamps - nipple or clit?

    ReplyDelete