Saturday 2 March 2013

A place I'd like to travel to

This is the first of a 30 day meme that sin has been doing during over the last few weeks. Since i am unlikely to have anything kinky to say for much of the next few weeks and that i am fed up with moaning about things at home this seems like a pretty good project. So here goes; day 1 is about a place i would like to travel to:

Apart from Europe and a small part of the USA I am not all that well travelled. Consequently there are lots of places I would like to see. I would love to travel to Africa and see animals that I can usually only see in a zoo or wildlife park, in their own habitat. I would love to visit Australia and New Zealand, to experience the wide open spaces, the amazing cities, the beaches and the beautiful countryside. In New Zealand I have some family, and especially an aunt I haven't seen for a lot of years that I would visit.

But also there are places in Europe I would love to see. Some of the Greek Islands, more of Germany, Scandinavia, more of France and Spain. There are just too many places.

With everything that has been going on lately, I am considering a week away on my own later next month.  Sir and I spent some time looking at this place last week


This is one of the islands of Cape Verde. These are, according to Wikipedia, an island country made up of 10 islands off in the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of West Africa.

Hubby and i have mainly been to places that are pure holiday resorts, even if we have at times gone to the quieter part of the resort. This seems to be a bit more remote, though still with good hotels, mainstream travel companies providing packages etc. It offers white beaches (a long held ambition), fish to eat, wine to drink and places to walk. Even if i don't go to this exact place this is the type of place that i would like to go to this year. And i am on a mission.....



1 comment:

  1. Looks sunny, warm, peaceful and near water...perfect!
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete