Thursday 5 July 2012

The Good (rather than), the bad and slightly bizarre

The best thing about Monday night was the feeling that we could be out on a proper date, rather than meeting for lots of sex and then going home. Well of course there was lots of sex and then i did go home, but still.

The hour before we left for the restaurant was pretty intense, as that first hour together tends to be when you haven't seen each other for a couple of weeks. Sir reclaims every part of my body and i make sure he knows that i know what i am there for. His fingers between my legs, between the slit of my little split g-string, making me gasp. Lying down on the cupboard while Sir explored me with his tongue. On my knees for sir while i tasted his cock again. On the bed nipples clamped, Sir's tongue on my clit, bringing me to the edge, again. On the floor in front of the mirror while Sir took my ass. Then lying together on the bed, stroking, kissing.

When we left the room to go out for dinner, i was wearing the remote controlled egg. Sir had to practise the functions on the way to get the hang of it. i just loved the unpredictability of it suddenly sending little pulses through me. The restaurant wasn't busy, though it was a Monday so the fact that there were a few groups and couples was a good indication that we were likely to get a good meal. We weren't disappointed. This was actually the first time we had been out for dinner together, usually we have eaten food that Sir has prepared in his house or one time a picnic. The tables had cloths as requested by Sir, but sadly we weren't sitting in quite the right position to each other to take advantage of that. Still there was the egg, which Sir said he couldn't tell was on or off (since he couldn't hear it), i have to say that i could! The food was very nice and the service attentive but not over powering.

We took a scenic tour of the City back to the room, luckily the rain we had experienced on the way to the restaurant had stopped. However there were quite a few people around so no chance for any kind of naughtiness (just as well probably). So back to the room and more quality time together before i headed off home (as previously described).

Tuesday dawned, another wet day (June has been the wettest on record and July seems set to follow suit) as i headed over to the B&B. i arrived shortly after 9am and with check out at 10.30 there wasn't a great deal of time. Still as if we only ever had an hour or so we would fill it up pretty intensely, and we did! The actual order of proceedings are kind of blurred right now, but suffice to say that Sir claimed each of my holes with His cock. Plus i was given my fair share of orgasms. All in all it was a pretty good start to the day.

The rest of the day we spent doing some fun, but dull weather related activities - shopping (some very nice new red split panties await me as Sir's for next time), walking, sightseeing (we were in a historic kind of place) and a very pleasant lunch.

As i returned home, Sir safely on the train, me slightly red faced from my encounter with Mrs B&B lady, but my bag safely by my side, i could still feel where Sir had been. A slightly sore feeling bottom and a feeling of satisfaction. That feeling is worth any kind of slight embarrassment. Especially as that lady knows what i know: i am definitely a slut, just a forgetful one!

2 comments:

  1. Those remote control eggs can definitely be fun, can't they? They make regular appearances at the date nights I have with my wife. It's great fun to share a secret while all those around you are unaware!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Jake, yes it was great fun. Look forward to doing that again!

    ReplyDelete