Wednesday 30 January 2013

Cock worshipping through skype

Even though i would love to, i am unable to see, feel, smell or taste Sir's cock every day. Even though it has been a couple of weeks since i last saw Him, i am fully able to visualise and to remember as i lie in bed of a morning or night. i love to imagine that i am touching His smooth shaft and that my hand is firmly placed around it as i widen my mouth in preparation to take him within. Sir has a large cock which is more than a mouthful, which means that when i do have It in my mouth, i am forced to give it my full attention. Sir of course loves me to worship Him in this way; why wouldn't he. He is my Master and i am His sub, His slut.



Recently we have used skype as a means of chatting and also as a way of being able to see each other's bodies as we do so. Sir loves to see my underwear, He loves to see me undress and to show him His possessions, the holes where he loves to put His cock. He loves to see me touch myself for Him, while i tell Him that i am a slut and a whore and tell him how much i love to feel His cock inside me.

In turn, i love to see Him stroke that lovely, big, fat cock. i love to imagine i am kneeling before him and that he is forcing it deep into my throat making my eyes water. i love to imagine running my tongue up and down its shaft, to be sucking him. i love to think of how it smells, to taste his precum as it emerges. As He strokes, He does so in a way that says - look at me, look at my lovely cock, look i love it as much as you do - and that makes me even more turned on and even closer to cumming for him.

While i look at Him through the means of this modern technology, i yearn to be there with him and i think ahead to the day when i will be. Skype isn't the same as being in the same room, but it certainly helps me in my worship of His cock.

The lovely Spanky has started a new Cock Worshipping Subs blog and i have become one of the authors there. i am going to cross post this post there.

Picture from Simply Black and White

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Thanks for the mention too; not sure I've been described as "lovely" before. I greatly appreciate you cross posting this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah well, nothing like a bit of admiration!

      Delete
  2. Oh thanks for reminding me... i'm going to have to talk to spanky about posting stuff there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely, I am sure you have some good material xx

    ReplyDelete