Sunday 23 September 2012

Interlude

From tomorrow afternoon, for a bit over a week, this will be the view from my door. On that table will be wine, cheese, baguettes and a host of other goodies. i am going to stroll along that beach, swim in that sea and i am going to generally let myself unwind. My thoughts will probably frequently turn to Sir, thinking about what he might be doing. i will also reflect on some of the wonderful things we have done together over recent months and begin to think about the future times we will share. Mostly though i will read, catch some sun rays (there has been something of an absence of sun and warmth in the UK this summer), eat some nice food, drink some nice wine, walk, chat with our friends who live nearby and unwind.

Work has made me tired, it has been busy, but also we have the stress of knowing that from April 2013 structures of our services will have changed. When i return from my break i will have to start the process of applying for jobs (my own if it exists, or another if it doesn't). This is a good time to pause, reflect and recharge.

When i return i will have a few more days off, which i will need to catch up on everyone's blogs! See you then!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Renee Rose, i intend to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that looks wonderful. Have a wonderful trip and embrace your time for rejuvenation and reflection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope all goes well when you return..restructure is never pretty. I had to apply for my role back in July and for the life of me now I can't think if it was a good thing that won it!

    I think I might just tuck myself inside your suitcase.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time- the view looks heavenly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're having a great time Joolz! I'm envious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your good wishes everyone; it was a lovely break. Looking forward to getting back to the kink pretty soon - seeing Sir next week yipee!

    ReplyDelete