Friday 1 June 2012

Rules and Punishment

Sir and i are in the early days of our D/s relationship and so far there are few rules. The few that have been 'negotiated' (i am not even sure why i typed that word since he told and i do) are as follows:

  • Always wear glasses when with Sir - i usually wear contacts but Sir prefers glasses. I am happy to comply since he and i share a bit of a fetish in this area.
  • Always wear stockings when with Sir - i am not yet sure how this will pan out in the height of summer; we'll see if there is any negotiation outside of the house etc. These stockings must always be of the type that need a suspender belt.
  • Be prepared to assume the submissive position on my knees and to suck Sir's cock, possibly before i have even got my coat off. Sir is quite cheeky, or else eager; last time i was with him he gave me a very welcome mug of coffee (i had driven for 2 hours to get to him) and told me to sit down, then let me have just one sip before i had to take his cock (not that i am complaining you understand)!
Other than that, he calls me joolz when we are playing, in a scene or he wants to let me know that we are about to play. I call him Sir.

New rules will appear as we go along as they did last night while chatting.

Sir - what are you wearing
joolz - just a skirt and top (not changed after work)
Sir - knickers?
joolz - yes
Sir - you know you must never wear knickers when chatting to sir
joolz - what?

This is a new rule, not discussed and never mentioned. Sometimes he makes me go and take my knickers off during a chat and the other evening to insert a butt plug. But as to what must always take place no. i know though why he introduced it last night, it is because he wants an excuse to punish me. and because i am happy to be punished tomorrow i am not arguing!

We have some great ideas for tomorrow and what will happen and when. I am hoping these come off and i have a good blog post for Sunday! The weather is meant to be good so i think i will be stripped in the forest (save the stockings, suspenders and shoes), i will be wearing the collar that Sir used put on me for the first time last time we met and there will be nipple clamps. And there will be some punishment; perhaps spanking. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment