Saturday 5 May 2012

The morning after the day before

Yesterdays events almost feel like a dream. Except that i am feeling a little weary (could be put down to the long period of time spent driving as much as the activities in Master's house), but i do feel very satisfied.

The maids outfit was great. i really did enjoy wearing it and as someone who is quite tall , and who doesn't usually wear heels except for a night out, i loved walking around all day in them. i could get used to them too! i also reveled in the fact i wore no knickers all day. i loved the fact that Sir could touch me anytime he wanted and touch me he did, lots and lots. What was quite amusing was that i was dressed as a maid, but it was Sir who made me breakfast and lunch, coffee and tea. Sir was adamant that he wanted to do these things for me; he knows that at home i do it all and he wanted me to sit showing myself to him while he got things ready rather than me waiting on him. i loved sitting with my legs open for him while he got on with these domestic tasks.

But it wasn't all about sex. It was about us getting to know each other. It was about talking about our lives, our children, our families, ourselves and what makes us tick. Sir can certainly spin a tale and he has been to some amazing places, done lots of jobs and i am really interested in hearing all about these things.

One thing that is clear to me is how relaxed i feel in Sir's company. i have rarely been able to let myself go quite as easily, to forget real life and to focus on another. Perhaps this is the submission and the way in which i am learning to embrace it. i am also loving Sir's cock in a way that i haven't been able to appreciate a cock ever before. Maybe this is why i am so happy to have this cock in my mouth when i have usually been less keen. This is another skill i am learning and think i could probably become quite good at, and gladly so.

So this weekend joolz will be going round with something of a smile on her face as she does her usual chores. Good memories are a wonderful thing and can stay with you for ever, i sure hope they will!

No comments:

Post a Comment