Friday 4 May 2012

Joolz loves anal sex

This a complete revelation to me. Today was my second meeting with my Master and i have discovered that i really love to be fucked in the arse. Anal sex brings me closer to orgasm than vaginal sex ever has and that is a fact.

i had to get up early to get to Sir's house. i took pride and pleasure in dressing in fishnet stockings with suspenders a black and white skirt and white top. No bra, no knickers. The journey was pretty good, very little traffic so i made it to the service station Sir had instructed me to stop at within 2 hours. A trip to the loo and the butt plug was in and i used my rabbit to turn myself on while chatting at the services with Sir.

Sir had croissants and coffee waiting. i sat in the kitchen on his stool while he served breakfast. Of course he couldn't resist touching his wares. Sir has a wonderful touch, both with his hands and mouth, what more would a girl want?

i have had the most wonderful day with Sir.

Sir has used me in many places within his house and in many different ways. Sir has looked after me, cared for me and taken me for a walk along the seafront. Sadly the weather didn't live up to my requirements but never mind!

Sir fucked me in the arse twice, once when i had my wrists tied to my ankles. i loved it. i have pleased sir so much he hasn't punished me yet. But there is always next time. i never thought i would find anal sex so wonderful, so erotic. But i do. when i sort out my head i'll say more!

No comments:

Post a Comment