Saturday 21 April 2012

New blog for a new lifestyle

Over the last few weeks I have been exploring the possibility of following a new lifestyle. The lifestyle is BDSM.

This is not a new interest, indeed I have fantacised for years about being with a man who would dominate me, I have wondered about new and different approaches to sex, have thought about bondage and being restrained, I have wondered about a different erotic me who dresses differently and indeed is different.

I am a married woman. My husband is not only vanilla, but generally he has little interest in sex with me (or anyone else) for that matter. We have grown apart sexually though we have a reasonable life in other ways. I do not know what effect exploring this new way of life will have on my marriage except that I forsee some difficult decisions being required before very long. You see I have already done something since deciding that I want to move into the BDSM lifestyle and this has involved the best and most erotic sex I have had in my almost 50 year life. I have found a Master to serve and this blog will hopefully chart my journey as I progress. I am sure not all times will be good and certainly I am already battling my own concience. You might expect nothing more from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment