Sunday 29 April 2012

Instructions from my Master

One of the complete revolations since i began to embrace this new world is my willingness to take instruction and even orders from my Master.  This is a revolation because i am generally not someone who likes to be told what to do. i often struggle at work if told in the 'wrong way' to complete a task, and certainly i have never been very amenable to my husband's instructions. But for some reason i am finding my Master's instructions liberating.

Last night we discussed what i will wear when i visit him later this coming week. For obvious reasons it will not be practical to drive dressed as a maid at 7 in the morning. i guess in the evening you could easily be on the way to a fancy dress party but in the morning, well no. i have a very nice black and white skirt, recently purchased from M&S, which is knee length but which easily rides up when you are sitting. i will be wearing this with a new low cut white top. Underneath will be no underwear except for stockings and suspenders. The stockings will be fish net. i will be driving with my skirt around my waist and i will be wearing a butt plug. i will stop at a service area and use a dildo to make myself cum while talking to Sir on the phone. These are his instructions and I will comply with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment