Saturday 19 May 2012

Thoughts of Wednesday

The great thing about the times spent with Master are that we do so many different wonderful things that you can live off of those memories for days. This morning, when i was awake but it was much too early to get up on a Saturday i was considering how it felt to be tied to Master's bed. He has a great wooden bed which lends itself nicely to an individual slut being tied by all 4 limbs. I was tied to this bed by 4 of the loudest ties you have seen, something that made me smile. Just being tied there made me feel pretty aroused, without what came next. I wonder what it is that gets you going so much, when actually nothing has particularly happened yet.

Master spent a lot of time on Wednesday attending to my needs which was a wonderful wonderful thing, but i do feel bad if i feel i am getting more out of it than him (though of course making someone else cum is arousing too). Tied to that bed though, i attended to plenty of Master's body. He has a cock that really does fill  my mouth and when he is pushing it further down my throat while i am tied up, i can concentrate on little else. This is a very good thing as i am someone who often has too much to say and also who lets her mind wander. A mouth filled with cock while the owner of that cock makes me cum definitely concentrates the mind. This was one of the things i let my mind drift to while lying there this morning. The other thing was when Sir let me lick his balls and his anus. I have never thought the anus to be an attractive area for licking, but actually if felt very very nice, and licking that while master attended to my needs was very good. So good indeed that i came very soon afterwards.

On Wednesday Master said that he had "never been in a relationship before where he had quite so much sex". This statement made me feel very good. Firstly because Sir thinks this is a relationship and i realised i want one of those with him. Plus he must want to have lots of sex with me as i do with him. I wonder if for both of us it is a mid life thing. Lots of sex. But sex is not all we do and particularly Master gets very hungry after every little session. I on the other hand could leave food when i am aroused. But Master likes to feed us both and he provided us with some very nice offerings.

After Wednesday I emailed the probably very nice Dom who wanted me to write his name on my pussy while in the submissive position, wearing a collar and told him i am seeing someone else and that i thought it best to end things now. I feel really glad i have done this because i am telling enough lies to one man i can't get involved with any more deception. Plus i have my relationship with Sir and that for now is sufficient thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment